Compare Bridgestone Dueler A/T002 tyre prices
See available prices
EMPOWERS 4X4 DRIVERS TO HANDLE ON- AND OFF-ROAD CHALLENGES
- Bridgestone’s new premium all-terrain tyre enables drivers to equip their 4x4 vehicles to handle all surfaces and weather conditions.
- The Bridgestone Dueler All-Terrain A/T002 offers improved adaptation and reaction over different types of terrain, excellent wet and dry grip, and improved mileage.
- Based on comprehensive market research, the Bridgestone Dueler All-Terrain A/T002 meets drivers’ needs for safety and all-terrain performance, while offering the feeling of freedom and adventure.
- Aggressive tyre design for better adaptation and reaction over different types of terrains. Notably, its innovative hexagonal block shape and pattern architecture provides excellent traction and braking balance on different surfaces, as well as the capacity to grasp mud and snow while keeping the tyre clean when back on asphalt.
- Excellent wet and dry grip for the ultimate control in both straight and cornering manoeuvres. Thanks to the high silica compound, the Bridgestone Dueler All-Terrain A/T002 delivers superior adhesion on wet surfaces. The tyre is also certified with 3PMSF and M+S markings, making it fully winter-ready and compliant with winter tyre legislation.
- Improved mileage by 40% compared to its predecessor, made possible by its maximised footprint width, optimised contact patch and increased skid depth.