Compare Continental Conti.eContact™ Electric Cars tyre prices
See available prices
You drive more miles per volt, we enjoy less emissions per mile.
For electric vehicles in compact class.
The first e-car tyre
- Minimal rolling resistance for higher mileage.
- Unrivalled braking performance and low noise emissions.
- Aerodynamic sidewall design with golf ball structure.
- The Renault Twizzy and the new Volkswagen eGolf come equipped with Conti.eContact from the factory.
- Engineered in Germany, Continental develops award-winning premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety.
Reduced rolling resistance for highest mileage
- The Conti.eContact features a completely new design which offers optimized rolling resistance and reduced fuel consumption.
Unrivalled braking performance and low noise emissions
- Not only does the tyre's construction reduce noise emissions, but the braking distance in the wet is shortened also.
Aerodynamic sidewall design
- The sidewall's aerodynamically optimized design reduces fuel consumption.