Compare Continental ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport SSR tyre prices
See available prices
High performance tyre for every day terrains.
- Outstanding handling for on-road and general off-road use
- Excellent braking performance on dry and wet roads
- Optimised rolling resistance
Outstanding handling for on-road and general off-road use.
- The ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport guarantees improved dry handling and an enhanced transmission of force from the tyre to the road.
Excellent braking performance on dry and wet roads.
- The tyre boasts shorter braking distances in wet conditions as well as improved on and off-road traction.
Optimised rolling resistance.
- The tyre contour optimizes rolling resistance.
- The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.