Compare Continental PremiumContact™ 6 SSR tyre prices
See available prices
A new level of comfort enhanced by German technology
For all classes of passenger cars.
A truly premium experience.
- Maximum wet braking while improving mileage due to Safety Silica Compounds
- Extended driving convenience updated by the comfort-optimised performance footprint
- Sporty driving in every car thanks to handling-optimised pattern design
Maximum wet braking while improving mileage due to Safety Silica Compounds
- The crystal silica composition enables superior braking performance especially in terms of wet road conditions. While keeping the safety performance at the maximum level, the mileage improved significantly – a solved conflict in tyre development.
Extended driving convenience updated by the comfort-optimised performance footprint
- The wear-optimised polymer blend provides an outstanding improvement of more than 15% in mileage performance. In addition, the smooth pattern stiffness improves driving comfort and mileage, and lowers the exterior noise.
Sporty driving in every car thanks to handling-optimised pattern design
- The advanced macro-block design ensures maximum control and cornering stability. Furthermore, the asymmetric rib geometry provides a better grip under the effect of lateral forces.
- The SSR system is a runflat technology developed by Continental especially for low section tyres, which still keeps the tyres compatible with all standard rims. The SSR principle is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. In case of a puncture, this prevents the sidewall from being crushed between the rim and the road, and the tyre from slipping off the rim, which makes a spare tyre obsolete. Not having to carry a spare tyre means a reduction in weight, which improves fuel efficiency. It also adds up to 80 litres of free space in the trunk. Fitting on four positions is highly recommended, if not yet mandatory by law and a tyre repair is not allowed.