Compare Davanti Wintoura Van tyre prices
See available prices
A FINE BALANCE OF DURABILITY AND EXCEPTIONAL WINTER GRIP, PERFORMANCE WHERE IT IS NEEDED MOST
Wintoura VAN has an optimised symmetric tread pattern designed for high traction and good braking performance, even in severe winter conditions.
- Three circumferential tapered main grooves for aquaplaning resistance and improved traction
- Robust interlocked centre tread blocks with three dimensional sipes provide reliable performance in all winter conditions
- Increased tread depth for high mileage and exceptional performance under demanding conditions in snow and on soft/muddy grounds
- Reinforced shoulder and sidewalls provide additional damage protection
- Solid carcass and belt construction for heavy load bearing and increased endurance
- Integrated rim protection
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Tread Centre Ribs
Central tread bands feature deep grooves and a high concentration of lateral sipes provide excellent levels of grip on snow and ice.
Three sawtooth circumferential main grooves, combined with increased tread depth provide high levels of mechanical grip on snow covered or soft ground.
Interconnected and staggered tread blocks in the shoulder area provide stability and precise control, even under heavy load.