Compare Dunlop ScootSmart tyre prices
All new. All weather. All Dunlop.
The new ScootSmart tyre represents a huge step forward for scooter riders. Applying all the experience gained from Dunlop's globally successful RoadSmart motorcycle tyre, the ScootSmart brings unprecedented levels of technology to the small-wheel class. Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) simulation techniques and high-grade silica tread compounds to deliver an optimum mixture of grip, handling and mileage. ScootSmart is a perfect extension of the Dunlop 'ride with confidence' philosophy – in all conditions.
- Combines the very latest technologies with experience from the Dunlop RoadSmart motorcycle tyre to reset global performance levels for scooter tyres
- Silica tread compound components used for excellent grip and mileage, in all conditions
- Key strengths in wet performance, dry grip, stability, progressiveness and precision
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques allow virtual prototyping across every possible type of loading
- Breakthrough tread pattern based on the iconic RoadSmart sport touring tyre further improves wet-weather performance
- Radial sizes adopt motorcycle tyre structure design to optimise high-speed capability and handling precision
- Speed range of up to 210kph (depending on size)
- Wide ScootSmart range covers all on-road radial and cross-ply applications to fit all types of scooters, from 50cc, classic and 125cc models to big-wheelers (16"), three-wheelers and high performance machines