Compare Falken Winterpeak F-Ice 1 tyre prices
Ready to handle the most intimidating winter conditions, the all-new Falken WINTERPEAK F-ICE 1 prioritizes safety above all else. Falken’s first studdable winter tire provides confident traction that leaves you wishing everyone on the road had WINTERPEAKs. Built to conquer snow, ice and frigid temperatures, the Severe Snow Rated F-ICE 1 grips the road when an All-Season tyre can’t. With a pliable, winter-ready tread compound, available sizing for a variety of modern vehicles, and the option to add TSMI #12 or #13 studs', the F-ICE 1 provides flexibility in more ways than one. Dangerous winters demand trustworthy tyres. Make sure you’re covered with the WINTERPEAK F-ICE 1.
- High-sipe density provides more biting edges across the tread surface, resulting in category-leading ice braking performance.
- Using 4D Nano Design technology, Falken engineered a tread compound that remains flexible in the coldest winter conditions, resulting in more grip than you’ll get from an All-Season tyre.
- Featuring the industry’s 3PMSF symbol along with legalized stud count and placement, the F-ICE 1 meets all necessary legal requirements for responsible winter driving.
- Curving grooves lead to wide shoulder openings to improve snow compaction and water evacuation, resulting in more secure contact with the road.
- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology allows for more sipes across the surface of the tire, delivering superior traction in a variety of winter conditions.