Compare Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 SUV tyre prices
See available prices
SAFETY AND MOBILITY FOR SUVS IN WINTER, WHATEVER THE SEVERITY
WHY IS THIS THE RIGHT TYRE FOR ME?
Safety whatever the winter conditions
- Improvement of braking performances on all types of winter road surfaces (wet, snow and dry) and higher resistance to aquaplaning(1).
Never stuck whatever the winter conditions
- Improved snow traction(1).
Control on all winter roads
- Improved wet and snow handling(1).
Acclaimed by car makers
- Homologated by Mercedes-AMG for GLC, BMW for X3, Porsche for Cayenne.
WHAT'S BEHIND IT?
New directional tread pattern redefining dry, wet and snow performance
- New symetric pattern for optimized overall dry, wet and snow performances, with central groove for increased resistance to aquaplaning.
Latest generation tread compound for wet, dry and snow grip improvement
- An innovative formulation integrating a new functional polymer, pushes wet / dry and snow grip performance to the next level.
Increased sidewall robustness
- Reinforced casing for demanding SUV vehicles.
Full ring Premium Touch design
- A velvet effect on the external sidewall to sublime your car.