Compare Michelin X® LINE™ ENERGY™ F tyre prices
See available prices
Excellent rolling resistance for long-distance use
- Save money and the environment
- Reduce your fuel consumption
- Drive further on less fuel
Made to meet the demands of general long-distance highway transportation, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ will be sure to generate real savings for your business.
On tautliners, chiller lorries, tankers, for standard loads in 315/80 R22.5, multi-use in 315/70 R22.5 and heavy loads in 315/60 R22.5, 295/60 R22.5 and 355/50 R22.5.
Why Choose This Tyre?
SAVE MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- If you or your customers are looking for the transportation solution with the lowest possible carbon footprint, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range minimises CO2 emissions throughout the lifespan of the tyre thanks to lower rolling resistance and its ability to be regrooved and retreaded throughout its use.
- Regrooved, the tyre extends its lifespan during the period where it consumes the least fuel. You will lower your fuel consumption by up to 1.27 litres/100 km. (1)
- Regrooved, the tyre allows you to save 70% in raw materials: 50 kg (2) in raw materials saved per tyre on average, with less waste to dispose of.
SAVE ON FUEL
- Whether it is the tyres on the front or back of your truck, or those on your trailer or semi-trailer, you can reduce your fuel consumption.
- To reduce your fuel expenses and your carbon footprint, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range reduces the rolling resistance of your lorries. You will thereby benefit from lower fuel consumption: for the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z range, that means fuel savings of up to 2.5 litres/100 km! (3)
MAINTAIN YOUR MILEAGE POTENTIAL
- Don't compromise on the lifespan of your tyres!
- Depending on the position and size of your MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ tyres, your mileage will be maintained, or even improved.
- With the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z in 315/70 R22.5 sizing, you will have up 20% more mileage. (4)