Compare Michelin X-Ice Snow tyre prices
Because every stop counts, winter after winter
A winter tire designed for maximum mobility and safety– not just when it’s new, but for seasons to come.
- Long-lasting snow performance
- Long-lasting in ice performance
- Excelent in longevity
Winter Grip to Last
The new MICHELIN® X-Ice™ SNOW tire provides the necessary traction to overcome extreme winter conditions by relying on innovations that support the key characteristics of a winter tire.
- 100% use of the contact patch for optimal grip performance on wet, snow and ice and for exceptional slush performance.
- Full silica-based compound to maintain flexibility in severe cold climate conditions.
- For an increased claw effect on snow and ice, and for long-lasting biting edges.
- An innovative rigid polymer-based inclusion tread compound for improved grip on both snow and ice for the duration of the wear life1, 2, 3