Compare Pirelli EUFORI@ Run Flat tyre prices
Eufori combines the reliability of a run flat with excellent performance features. Sidewalls made from new generation compounds increase fatigue resistance and allows for the support of the car’s load in the event of air loss. The external Ply-Lines Radii designed for comfort in normal inflated conditions also provide good handling levels in a flat condition.
- Active safety Secure dry and wet handling, braking efficiency and resistance to aquaplaning.
- The vehicle can be driven in total safety even following a sudden loss of pressure. Road holding, handling and steering precision are maintained.
- Extended mobility, even when a puncture occurs: at zero pressure the vehicle is not immobilised and the driver can rely on a run-flat range of up to 80 km (50 miles) at 80 km/h (50 mph).
- Eufori@ Run Flat has been developped as OE and Replacement on the new BMW Mini Cooper S, fitting size 205/45 R17 84V.
- The permanent range will be enlarged in the next future including more sizes for medium and high powered cars.