Compare Pirelli W240 Winter Sottozero 2 tyre prices
THE PERFECT ROUTE TO YOUR WINTER DESTINATION
The ideal choice for sports cars and top end vehicles, balancing performance, safety and respect for the environment.
For demanding drivers, the WINTER SOTTOZERO™ SERIE II guarantees excellent performance on dry roads, in the wet and in the presence of snow. In temperatures below 7°C, it counters aquaplaning more effectively when compared to a summer tyre.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: internal area
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: external area
- Patented I.B.S. technology for sipe construction
- New Temperature Dynamic Compound (TDC)
- Inclined grooves to increase lateral grip and reduce noise
- Longitudinal grooves to reduce aquaplaning risk Two ribs to increase tire rigidity
- Increased contact area even on irregular roads. Increased tire rigidity
- Excellent handling and grip in dry and wet conditions
- Safety on wet surfaces and enhanced handling in the dry
- Improved grip for traction and braking performance. Stability for improved handling
- Snow traction and riding comfort
- Safety and enjoyment when driving in autumn and winter weather conditions