Compare Toyo Celsius Cargo tyre prices
See available prices
The Celsius Cargo is the latest addition in the Toyo Celsius all-weather tyre line. This tyre’s durable construction is built for year-round reliability no matter whether you’re transporting goods or doing local deliveries.
Celsius Cargo provides better snow and ice traction than a typical all-season tyre and longer tread life than a winter tyre. It carries the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol, signifying the tire is designed for use in severe snow conditions. To owners, these benefits mean more time on the job and less downtime switching tyre.
The all-weather tread design features an outside tread designed for all-season performance and an inside tread designed for winter traction. A circumferential rib and lower void ratio on the outside tread maximizes wet and dry performance. Zigzag shaped tread blocks with high sipe density, snow claws, and slush grooves on the inside tread evacuate snow and ice to maximize cold weather traction. A durable sidewall provides extra protection against curb damage, and its sturdy casing provides exceptional handling and stability during frequent stops and starts.
• BIG SNOW CLAW AND ZIG ZAG SNOW CLAW – Improved snow traction
• SLUSH GROOVE - Improved performance on wet slush snow
• BUTTRESS DESIGN - Damage resistance
• BEAD REINFORCEMENT - Improved durability
• GOOD WEAR RESISTANCE PERFORMANCE - Innovative compounding design platform Nano Balance Technology
• ASYMMETRIC PATTERN - All season / winter performance