Compare Toyo Open Country CT tyre prices
The Open Country C/T boasts all-terrain commercial grade durability, plus a Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake qualifies it for severe snow conditions. Developed for balanced on- and off-road work, this 4x4 tire offers unique tread design and tough construction deliver long tread life and traction in gravel, mud, and snow. Contrary to its aggressive appearance, the Open Country C/T also provides a quiet, comfortable highway ride.
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
- Helps resist cutting, chipping, and stone drilling while remaining flexible in lower temperatures.
- Extends tire life and provides dependable year round service.
- Enhances traction in snow, mud, and rutted road conditions.
- Helps provide traction in mild mud, slush and snow.
- Able to accept TSMI #15 studs to aid in ice traction.